For a driven and committed individual, working at DIBS means working at the center of the ever-changing e-commerce industry, which presents an excellent opportunity to grow, develop and influence a thriving business.
At DIBS, we continuously work on offering easy and safe online payments for our customers to focus on their core business. We are online payment experts, and we believe that by working together while having fun we will achieve better results. Our passionate coworkers include developers, system architects, business controllers, marketers, sales and support staff, as well as designers and e-commerce experts to mention a few.
DIBS’ vision is for IT to be a valued business partner, and to make digital payment easy. We have high focus on data integrity, security, stability and reliability in our IT infrastructure. At the same time, we want to develop even more accessible and flexible innovative digital payment solutions. As Operations Manager, you will lead and inspire a highly technical IT operations team of experts and specialists continuing to challenge status quo. DIBS IT Operations deliver, develop and maintain IT Infrastructure for payment platforms and Internal IT systems.
As an agent of change you drive the transformation of new infrastructure both at the strategic and operational level. You will manage cloud based applications, servers and environments as well as reducing complexity in the current infrastructure and consider new technology offerings. You will build relationships across a wide Nordic stakeholder community, ensuring the operations of the payment platforms and that technologies and data strategy are well aligned and that architectural quality standards are achieved and maintained to benefit DIBS in all Nordic countries.
You will report directly to DIBS CTO and work closely together with CTO, Development Manager, Security Manager and Architects to deliver high performing platforms and teams to support the business. All technical resources are organized in agile DevOps teams each with the end-to-end responsibility of the platforms.
You will ensure the teams high focus on data integrity, automation, availability and scaling capacity. As part of the IT leadership team you will help to establish and deliver the technology roadmap, harmonies the infrastructure by consider emerging technology, monitoring and automation solutions across Networks, Security, Storage, Server, Virtualization, Desktop etc.
- You are a strong and passionate leader with extensive, relevant knowledge and experience of IT best practice and data integrity.
- You have a background in building, managing and driving transformation of complex technical infrastructure in complex organizations including traditional and modern setup and cloud technologies.
- You have experience, managing solutions and delivery focused infrastructure environment across a range of technologies including Network, Server, Storage, Virtualization, IT Security and Desktop
- You have experience of cutting-edge technologies within Operational business intelligence and data analytics such as ELK, Splunk or similar.
- You are experienced managing cloud operations, virtualization and SLA management.
- You have experience building strong relationships across complex organizations including stakeholder groups, internal and external partners to enable a smooth and effective delivery of IT Services.
- You are a self-motivated and dynamic individual who can challenge and influence others. Well versed in developing and maintaining collaborative working relations across IT and non-IT departments.
A challenging position where you will have real impact and be given the opportunity to challenge and influence the business. A business, which is ready to listen to your ideas and suggestion. A good working environment in Ørestaden, with free parking but also 5 minutes from both Metro and S-train. We also also invite you to join us for delicious lunch in the beautiful lunch room offering a buffet of both cold and hot dishes every day.
Miracle Search & Headhunting is responsible for the recruitment process. To apply please visit their website:
For additional information please contact Senior Consultant Pauline Christiansen on either mobile 53747153 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.